We are a unique entity in the market, actively committed towards offering an optimum range of Passenger Lifts.
In tandem with the set market standards, offered lifts are manufactured using optimum quality components and smart technology by our tenured professionals. The provided lifts are examined by our quality controllers on different quality measures to ensure its high load bearing capacity. In addition, these lifts are available in diverse technical specifications to cater the specific demand of our esteemed patrons.Two kinds of Goods & Passenger Lifts are:
- Drum-Wound Type without Counter weight: The Drum-wound machine based lift is simpler in design and suited for low-cost installations. The movement of the lift is based on the coiling and uncoiling of a wire rope on a rotating drum. A unique feature of our drum design is the provision of two ropes coiling separately on a right hand thread groove and a left hand thread groove. This leads to lesser rope stress and longer life. These lifts are quicker to install and require lesser space.
- Traction Type with Counterweight: The traction machine based lift is a better machine design wise and also offers greater safety to the user. This is achieved first through the use of 3 or more independent wire ropes stretched across the main traction sheave. Second, there being no positive coupling between the lift and the machine leads to greater safety as a slip is permitted whenever there is an obstruction to the lift travel. Unlike in the drum wound design there is no overload on the motor in case of lift overshooting at the top floor. Jerk free, smooth travel is possible by the usage of 2:1 roping. Though smoother, traction lifts travel at higher speeds than drum-wound lifts using the same power.
- Machine Room Height M – 2430 Overhead (0.7m/s speed) 'Op - 3950
- Pit Depth 'P1 - 1650 Overhead (> 0.7 m/s speed)'O1 - 4600
- Any number of floors can be served. The Side elevation shows only the Top Floor
- Bottom Floor for the respective height requirements
- All Door heights will be 2000 clear. Door Lintel Bottom should be at 2150 from FFL
- Two-side open door is possible at ground floor at the same or different level
- Plan for Manual Swing doors / Telescopic doors are different
- All Sizes are inside finished dimensions in mm
- All Hoist-way walls are 230 mm thick Brick or 150 mm RCC walls
- Entire Civil Structure for the lift shaft including plaster & painting of lift shaft inside
- Three Phase Electric Supply
- Scaffolding during Lift erection
- Provision of sill support, machine support, Lifting beam / hook, pit ladder, etc.
- Grouting of our hold fasts, Push button Boxes, Door frame members, etc.
- Machine room will be extended beyond the lift shaft so that machine is approachable from three sides for maintenance